MCE Internal 2x DVD-R/RW with DVD-RAM MULTI Drive
Mac OS X v10.3 or later, please send an email with proof of purchase (serial number, invoice number, date of purchase, etc.) to email@example.com and request driver update.
Mac OS X v10.2-10.2.8
Follow these steps in order to use your MCE DVD MULTI drive with iTunes and Finder Burning under Mac OS X v10.2-10.2.8:
- Download the MCE2XDVDRDrivers.dmg file and if it does not automatically mount its disc image, double click the file to mount it. The Apple Disk Copy utility is required to unstuff and mount the file.
- Double-click the "mce2xmulti" file.
- The installer will launch and you will be guided through the straightforward installation process.
Mac OS 9.1 to Mac OS 9.2.x:
In order to use the MCE2XDVDRCDR with Apples iTunes and Disc Burner software under Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2.x, you will need:
- the latest iTunes software, available from:
- the latest Authoring Support Update (currently 1.1.9) available from:
- and the latest version of Disc Burner (currently 1.0.1) available from:
Mac OS 9.2.x automatically includes Disc Burner v1.0.2. Disc Burner v1.0.1 is for those users using Mac OS 9.1. (Upgrading to Mac OS 9.2.x is highly recommended.)
Follow these steps in order to use MCE DVD MULTI drive with iTunes and Disc Burner under Mac OS 9.1 to Mac OS 9.2.x.
- Download the MCE2XDVDRCDR.sit file and if it does not unstuff automatically, double click the file to unstuff it .
- Drop the "MCE2XDVDRCDR" Authoring Support File into the "Authoring Support Files" folder located in the "Extensions" folder within your "System Folder".
- Remove the "MatshitaCDR" file from the "Authoring Support Files" folder.
- Restart your Mac and you will now be able to use the DVD MULTI drive with iTunes and Disc Burner.